Integrated GPS capability enables the Polar M400 GPS Heart Rate Monitor Watch to track pace, distance and altitude. Data pertaining to the user's activity and intensity is recorded throughout the day and subsequently displayed or exported to populate a range of compatible apps - data sets can include time spent sitting, standing, walking, running, sleeping (including quality of sleep), calories burned, steps taken and so on. Complete compatibility with a range of smart phones and mobile applications enable the user to plan, sync and share data with the Polar Flow mobile app and web service. Personal targets can be defined and manipulated, whilst recommended ones based on age and existing fitness levels can also be used. This version includes a Heart Rate Monitor.
- Track pace, distance and altitude with the built-in GPS. Find your way back home with Back to Start.
- Follow your 24/7 activity, calories and steps. Daily activity at different intensity levels (low, medium, high)
- Plan, sync and share your training with Polar Flow mobile app and web service
- Set targets to beat your personal best
- Train at the right intensity within your personal heart rate zones (requires H7 heart rate sensor)